About The Trust
The Objectives of the Forres Heritage Trust
1) The promotion of heritage and culture in Forres
2) The preservation of historic structures and landscape
3) The education of citizens and visitors to Forres and its environs
4) The promotion of active citizenship
5) The encouragement and involvement in heritage activities for all ages
6) To act as a liaison facilitator for other community interest groups
7) To preserve local traditions and customs
The company directors and office bearers are:
George Alexander Chairman
Bob James Vice Chairman
Thomas Logie Treasurer
Heather Shaw Secretary
Bill Graham Web Editor
Our privacy notice on personal data held on Trust Members and Volunteers can be downloaded here.
See our Library pages
The Forres Heritage Trust Ltd. is incorporated as a company limited by guarantee.
The company number is SC387944 and its articles of association have been lodged at Companies House.
The Trust is registered as Scottish Charity number SC041891